The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
P-Fuzzy if ya nasty
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this guy at work has this older max (stock) and he wanted to race, and me not being 1 to back down. i took him to an old road and raced his ass. 3 times and won all 3!!! i was so supprised! he isnt a good driver and i have been praticing, 1ce i won by 3 carlengths, then it was close, by about 6 feet. then by 2 carlengths. ya ya ya i no that if he were a better driver he woulda whooped my ass but dat wuz coo!!!

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Wow....haven't seen a 1st gen max in 2 months...rare but awesome cars for their time. 3.0l 6cyl back in 1984.
Jay

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
NC00Max said:
hehe, you leave grandpa alone....

j/k Good kill, even the 1G Max's are quick.
Glad you made it to the board NC00Max...thanks for the support on the ASOG board.And in case you are wondering...I am know as AvengerKillah over there.

Your opinion will always be welcome here bro.At leats as long as I am MODERATOR:D

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
Hold on bro...

You took two different threads and posted them in the same reply.Gee...your bright.I closed the other thread because no one wanted to hear a Acura Type S driver brag about killing some ricer in a Altima.

NC00Max had my back on another board,ASOG.NET,and I was telling him he is welcome here.I just dont stay on ALTIMAS.net like others.I belong to CLUBSI,ASOG.net,TRS(Texas members know it)...as well as b15sentra.net.

Not that I need to explain my actions to anyone except Mike or fellow MODS for this forum.

Now power tripping would be editing your post or something along those lines since you made it a point to call me out.But I aint like that...

U feel me????

·
Be very afraid...
5,464 Posts
The 1st gen Max ('81-84) only had 155hp from a 2.4-2.8L. The 3.0L SOHC VQ w/ 160hp came in with the 2nd gen ('85-88). The 3rd gen had the same until '92 when the SE version (only) got the DOHC w/ 190hp. All the 4th gens ('95-99) had the 190hp.

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
My bad on my post for the 1st gen spec...thanx for the correction.
But still...killer car for it's time. Remember their motto for the 3rd gens? 4DSC = 4 Door Sport Car. Lovin it!
Jay

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
hmmm...the new maxi-pad has 255 hp stock!!! imagine a stillen supercharger in that :D ...xenon lights too......hmmm........

........i would wait for the new Z's i hear theyre gonna be 325 hp with twin turbo stock......or the same engine as the maxima but 3.5 liter V6 engine non-turbo......except the horse power will be 300....which one is it?

·
Resistance is futile
3,202 Posts
Well, I know it's 3.5 litre, because they already announced it will be called 350Z.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts