The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Resident Toker
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not sure on the year or what he had. it was older. and he had no muffler. he was ahead of me in traffic and as soon as he cleared he took off as did i. needless-to-say i ran his ass down and passed him. his engine was screamin. he looked really fustrated. we met up at the next light but he didn't want to race anymore. it's a good thing he didn't cuz he would have never seen the light of day cuz my torque would have put him away early.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Tight kill dude. These altys have massive torque... honduhs will never learn.

·
Resident Titans Fan
1,395 Posts
just a blank post, working on my signature, no reply necessary

·
Registered
491 Posts
he might have had a stock engine......you know them damm ricers always wanting to mess with cars they know will mow them down.......awd ownz!!anyways good kill bro

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
Hey Dan. Have you gotten a chance to run the A4 on the track yet? What's it run?

·
tein coilovers rock
154 Posts
anyone wanna race this torqueless wonder???

i raced my friends 99 a4 1.8t quattro with apr chip and exhaust and he got the jump off the line cuz of AWD but i caught up to him at the end of 2nd and put a hurting on him.. from a roll its no contest.... awd helps sooo much.

·
Resident Toker
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
damn that post was from two years ago. That must have been when I had the altima. I was squeezing then on the altima. As far as the a4 i haven't run it at the track yet. It's not the fastest thing out there but it's quick. Firedc5 does ur friend know how to launch? cuz i could put two cars on you before you leave the line. and as soon as my t28 comes i'd be glad to race. 14.9 isn't that quick you wouldn't put i hurting on me you'd have to have a good race.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts