The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
JIMMY LIKES TO STREETRACE
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright as you guys can tell I have been cutting back on the racing since my ticket :(. Anyways today life just got a little better...I got the ****ing flu but there was some fun on the way home and it went like this.

After I left work today (yup still made a sale first) I was rollin down a major blvd. I pull up to a light and noticed a new ram behind me, so I am like what ever cuz I wasted the last one I went up against. Light goes green and I take off normal but the ram took off aggressivley, still I was like whatever. Came to another light this time I figured I would see what he's got and let me just say he was ready we went full throttle took it up to about 95 and shut down I had put about close to 2 car lengths on him (yah I know he was fast). The ram I guess didnt know the police station was coming up directly to our left so I thru my hand out and pointed. He rolls down his window and started doggin a little but soon realized I was lookin out for his ins. rates too:).

This was a fun little run but when we pulled up to the next light a ways after the police station it got interesting. The ram was revving and let me just say it was loud (nice) duel exhaust and god knows what else. So I revved back, I guess we got others excited or somethin cause when the light went green and we took off we had a little company. Behind me was a new G35 (sedan) next to him was a mazda 6 (04?) the lane directly next to me was what looked like an early 90's vette. There was a civic behind the mazda but of course we paid no mind.

Anyways I realize this race is somewhat predictable but I'll tell ya anyways. The vette and I went just about even till I shut down to get on the frwy I will guess we went up close to 100 the G was about level with the ram which ended up about 1 1/2 cars behind (roughly). As for the civic and mazda, I am sure the mazda took it but was really rather busy with the faster competition.

Anyways, long story I know but I probabley wont be racing to much anymore so I figured I would make the most of it.:D

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
hahaha very nice! havent heard from you for a while. gj keepin up with the vette. i think the G should have been at least even with you guys by 100. i really gained much more respect for that car performance wise in the last few days.

·
NWS Citizen
1,245 Posts
Nice races!
The modded exhaust Rams make me wet myself like a hooker over $100 every time I hear them....just plain awesome sound.
The older vettes are dogs compared to current ones, but regardless, good job staying even with a "sports car". Maybe the G35 fell behind because it was the awd X model?

·
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, sorry I havent been posting much but I cant afford another ticket. I will try and sneak some in here and there. In reference to the ram yah they sound awsome, remember I used to have one/5.9L with I/E/ with a chip. The flowmaster 2 chamber is what I had and I would say that this guys sounded better. The G started out behind, so that is probabley why he was just short of me and the vette.

What no questions about the civic LOL.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
umm more horsepower and better quality? hahaah i dunno mostly the transmission i guess

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
good run. I dont know what all is done to your car, but I have a feeling the G35 may have been farther behind because it was behind you to begin with. but, that is JMO. Still, loved the story

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
SWTALTIMA said:
Thanks guys, sorry I havent been posting much but I cant afford another ticket. I will try and sneak some in here and there. In reference to the ram yah they sound awsome, remember I used to have one/5.9L with I/E/ with a chip. The flowmaster 2 chamber is what I had and I would say that this guys sounded better. The G started out behind, so that is probabley why he was just short of me and the vette.

What no questions about the civic LOL.
I guess I should have read this post before I posted.

Who cares about a civic, unless they are F.I.ed, they arent worth it. even then they arent worth much

·
Registered
690 Posts
Man, you get into some good races.. I had a very nice spread of races that i posted on here at the begining of the summer, but it seems that racing has died down alot around me, it sucks...

·
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maybe you didnt read the part where I said I had the flu? Just playin, It just doesnt seem like life is much fun for me latley to much shit going on I guess. Maybe another time, sorry bro :(

·
Registered
89 Posts
Great i post a story about My brother's Supercharged G35C and say we beat a vette and everyone in town BOO's my story... Here this guy keeps up with a vette in a basically stock altima and everyone is jumping for [email protected] joy I don't get it... lol Good job man tell me about other kills i want something to look forward to when i Get my Altima!!

·
Registered
655 Posts
read the thread rob you stupid dumbass- it was an early 90's vette- those things are only good for low 14's (when in mint condition)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts