The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
JIMMY LIKES TO STREETRACE
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright this am. I was driving to work as usual, when I see a car comin up my mufflers. So I did my thing where I stick my hand/ arm out the window and waive at them to get off my ass. The guy proceeded to back off a bit but moments later he comes up again. Traffic was relitivley light for a monday morning so I broke off to the lane to the immediate right and let the little guy catch up:p . The guys pulls up and he's like I am guessing thirty, he looks over at me like "Ha ha, prepare to get dusted" I look back at him just chuckling to myself.

Now from the looks of this guy it seemed that this was makin him feel somewhat special in his new car. So I let him think he was beating me:bonk:, I cut off by about half throttle. This was almost sad the way that the guy was checking his side mirror, eagerly like I am winning I am winni... As you'll notice I stopped his second "I'm winning" because at this point I punched it. My intake was screamin as I flew by him, as I passed him I purposly looked him in the eye just to see what kind of award winning expression he was making. We'll what can I say, it made my monday. I mean really, this guy looked like I just took his candy away LOL.

We'll yet another death by altima injection and I'm lovin it like
Mc Donalds ah ha.:p

·
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yah it was fun, I just love messin with people. I need a camer in my car to put some pics with the stories. You guys would laugh your asses off if you could see have the shit I run into. Any donations welcomed LOL.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
HALF throttle? wow

they are a bit slower stock for stock, but I didn't think you would pass him soo easily

that also seems like one ugly not soo cheap v6 btw...

someone trying to be different from the usual midsize sedans?

·
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
anthunny said:
HALF throttle? wow

they are a bit slower stock for stock, but I didn't think you would pass him soo easily

that also seems like one ugly not soo cheap v6 btw...

someone trying to be different from the usual midsize sedans?

I am not going to rule out the whole break in thing. But he was completely stock, I have a cold air intake and customized exhaust kit. I am realizing more and more that exhaust and intake make significant changes. For instance my thread " I lost:( " was when I raced and kept up almost all the way witha g35c. Didnt win but not far behind at all, I believe not even 1/2 carlength. But when I raced after the meet in cali a few weeks back I raced maddflashers friend who had a gcoupe with E/I and that thing ****ed me up pretty hard. I dunno if he held back or not but I know the CAI makes my car a beast in the cold (am).

·
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dont know bro, I just dont know. I cleared my day for the previous meet and it was a bummer. No offence to anyone that was there but it was simply dullsville. I will see, but I doubt it.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Yea according to Motor Trend the GTS pulls a 15.00 at like 90 mph.. Not bad... Its a SOHC 3.8L i believe.. But im not a Mitsu fan... Just listen to the horror stories with the EVOs.. Their trannys, diffs and clutches dont hold up, and Mitsu wont warranty the stuff if they think you're racing... NEWS FLASH ITS A FRIGGIN EVO!!! YOUR SUPPOSED TO RACE IT!!!! Its a purpose built racing car its absurd to turn down the warranty for doing with it what it was meant to do... I hope MitsuUSA enjoys bankruptcy because with that kind of BS i dont know why anyone would get the EVO over the Suby STi...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts