Nissan Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SSi Crew Member
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm cruisin lookin for a race and this guy on a bike finds me and I ask him to go fast and he does and I try to keep up.... he makes a joke outa me it's cool I liked it, first light he waited like 6 seconds then took off burned me like I wasn't moving.... Well eventually I got up to about 85 and then I calld it off and I pull into the left lane and the biker goes onto a different road and I see this guy comin up on me and I think booya I found a race..... well not really it was a cop he caught me doin 65 in a 40 racing that biker guy and I told him what was up straightup and he let me go completely..... I'm one lucky fucker :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Uh huh, sure he did. Now where is my bullshit flag.... ah, there it is.

**Bull Shit**
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

·
ItalianStallion
722 Posts
2Tight said:

**Bull Shit**
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
LMFAO i like the bullshit flag. i may have to start raising that sometimes if you dont mind

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Stranger things have happened. Honesty is the best policy and quite often a cop will respond a lot better if you honestly tell him what you were up to because, more often than you think, the cop already knows what you were up to and is just trying to find out if you're going to own up to it. Doesn't always do any good, but you have a much better shot of at least getting a lesser fine.

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
2Tight said:

**Bull Shit**
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Lemme ask you something 2TIGHT...do you come here to actually give some good type of input or are you trying to show how much of a idiot you can be.I have seen your post all over the site and you never have any good input.You have to be some pimple-faced teenybopper because your posts,not just this one,have no substance and are on the maturity level of a 10 yr old on the SHORT BUS.

I think I might talk to MIKE about you cause you are really getting on my ****ing nerves.I am tired of seeing your post and I dont want YOUR bullshit posts in my FORUM or the entire board.I like flames like the next guy...but you are just plain ignorant.You need to be banned.

So tell me do you even own an ALTIMA?Or a car that doesnt say HOT WHEELS underneath it?

So go ahead and switch user ID's to ICED RIMZ or whatever the hell it is so I can delete your post like I did the last time you tried it by calling the MODERATORS' pussies.

I love flame wars and the like but I hate dumbasses...and you sir are fitting the latter to a T.

HK

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
7 Participants
HondaKillah
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing