The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Im out with my friend and we are trying to provok races. We were out for hours and found nothing. Up ahead we here a bike, what looked to be a 750 + redlineing gears. We speed up and come to a light. There is a red, paint faded, rusted after market muffler tip rx-7 on the left of us and the Bike was behind him. We are watching the bike because it looked like him and the rx-7 were messing around. Well all i know is that there was a car in front of me , the light turned green and the rx-7 and bike were off, the rx-7 cuts off the person in front of me to get a clear lane, and him and the bike take off, well the bike was in this cars ass redlineing every, and I mean every gear but never got in front of the car. SO at this point me and my friend think that they are friends and are just messing around. Well we speed up and there is a light up ahead. It know changes to 3 lanes at the light. The lane in the far right goes to an on ramp. The bike is in the far right, rx-7 in the middle and me on the left. We keep looking over at this busted rx-7 and laughing. I keep reving my engine so he knows we are trying to go. Well the light turned green, I had both the bike and rx-7 through 1st and all i know is that I could see the rx-7 rear wheels, jumping off the ground. Well all I know is when we heared him shift to second, He was gone like a god damn bullet. The bike nor me could keep up, and I have never seen a car beat a bike. He had 10 car lenghts on me by 80 and about 3 car lengths on the bike. It is the fastes car I have ever seen and was indeed the best sleeper ever. It was like a 1994 rx-7 with rusted paint and everything. Not sure what he was running but his buddy in the passenger seat just waived as I rode bye in shame :(

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
i woulda beat him! hahaha your races sounded like fun :D

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
hahaha i hate that! i've gotten smoked both on my maxima and i35 at the tracks by crxs that looked like beaters. you never know what to expect, sometimes they run 13 secs sometimes they run 18. hard to tell by appearance.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I mean I was gitty, so gitty it was ridiculous. Couldn't even concentrate, was worried more about the bike, if I could keep up. And once this thing shifted to second and caught traction. WOW!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't know much about nitrous, But I thought once you use it, its done and you must refill. But then again I know nothing about it. He beat the bike once before we raced, so I would think his nitrous would be done. BUT THEN AGAIN he probably had a z06 engine in it with no nitrous, fastest car I have seen on the street. Had to run low 11 or 10's.

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
255hp on a Turbo charged Rotary stock.
RX-7 2827lbs
3.5 3197 (manual) 3246 (Auto)

So a lighter car with more hp and slightly less TQ should take an alty.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts