The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Precision Tuning
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey youve probably seen my other post about all the problems bill bryan gave me with my car. Also ive got a bad throwout bearing in my clutch, it needs to be replaced, i was wondering if anyone was a mechanic here or knows one who would do it for a very very good price, seeing as all the money ive spent on that car in the last 2 months my budget for it is very low. If you could contact me id appriceate it.

Aim: BapAuto
Yahoo:BapAuto
Msn Messenger:[email protected]
Nextel: phone: 321-303-0045 DC:159*37*61399

Any help would be greatly appriceated and you will recieve discounts on any performance or other parts you wish to acquire for your car, I will go as far as giving you the parts at my Cost.

I am local to the 436/colonial area of orlando. But i can drive it to where youd like.
Thank you very much

·
Am I still a NOOB?
2,082 Posts
Hey BAP, my mom has a friend working on my sister's maxima, it needs a new engine. We're supposed to get it back sometime this week. I hear he does a really good job, but I'm gonna wait for my sister's car to come back so I can be sure. I can get his phone number for you if you want. does stuff pretty cheap too. Can you just give me a list of everything that needs to be done? And year make and model of the car that needs work.

·
Precision Tuning
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AltyPrince said:
Hey BAP, my mom has a friend working on my sister's maxima, it needs a new engine. We're supposed to get it back sometime this week. I hear he does a really good job, but I'm gonna wait for my sister's car to come back so I can be sure. I can get his phone number for you if you want. does stuff pretty cheap too. Can you just give me a list of everything that needs to be done? And year make and model of the car that needs work.
It just needs the clutch throwout bearing replaced for now. the other stuff has been fixed but is being payed for with the settlement, the clutch isnt their fault. Its a 1995 nissan altima 5 speed

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
call Bennet Road Auto. They are just a couple of good old boys off Bennet Road in E. Orlando. They know cars and do good work. Not sure about pricing for this, but they are fair most of the time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts