The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i figured that..but you don't know the when the next meet will be? i know it probably won't be til spring or summer just wondering when it was going to be cause i want to check out of the the alty's around this area

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
well we will most likely have a meet before then if anything to see who we still got here and make plans to meet up for the caravan to the ny meet

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
yep there is whole "crew" about 10 or so of us tottal from Ma. and RI. during better weather we all meet up quite frequently hang out have fun go out for dinner....we'll have to plan somethin real soon so we can meet ya- weathers gettin better anyway, today was awesome out;)

this is the crew
98altimatic--Brandie and Brent
erebunialtima--Matt
se97altima--Mike
Altima420-Scott
Tphelps155-Tyler (and its Tyler Phelps not TP helps ;)
ultima99se-Gary
M2iceman--Mike
Cotrone--Tim (i think --lol sorry im good but not that good)
Dangagga--??
alti01--timmy
trndsetta-Alby
and a few others that come and go, if i forgot any sorry:)

just hope u stick around now Lowaltima- normally they post like this then we all respond and they dissapear, where in RI u from?

·
Registered
322 Posts
The warmer weather is just around the corner, Hopefully with this good response, we'll have some bigger meets. yeah baby!!!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i'm from Riverside. it's a small town very small..close to Colt State Park. i go there during the summer to check out other people's rides.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
really im there like every sat and sunday in the summer look for us and come chill we park up on the grass near the docks near the little brige thing

1 - 20 of 27 Posts