The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does it work on areas other than the leather seats? I sprayed it on ..eerr everywhere but only the dashboard seems getting any benefit.

So far this thing doesn't *clean* pen marks, rub-offs from windshield shade on the leather seats :(

It only made my seats seem oily. That's all.

·
I keep em comin back.....
3,205 Posts
that "oily" look is what you want, so that it looks sleek. Don't use the stuff on other areas other then the leather. I use Armor Vinyl wipes for the dash and other plastic material, it does the job!

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
been using this stuff from the day i got the car and it always worked well. Seats feel a bit slick at first then they go back to normal.

The only problem i could think of is that you bought the spray, which i did and the seats tend to feel slippery for a while.

Stick with the liquid only.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought the spray version for 6.99 at target. Hey do you guys know that there are exact products from other brands? For everything -- spray, liquid, wipe, vinyl, leathers. There are like at least 3 brands for the same things.

Hey I could feel that oily look yeilds an effect under hot sun. Seats do feel dried anymore.

When you guys apply it, do you spray ALL the seats soaking wet (the excess even run) then let them sit for a few minutes before wipe it with a tower? Or spray a spot and wipe it right away? I did the former and I don't think the bottle will last long LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts