The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in Photoshop 7.0, how do you merge 2 different pics together, so they are on one pallet?

·
keep it simple
161 Posts
do you mean merging two layers? if so, you can link the two together and click (CTRL + E) to merge. If you mean having two open images in photohop and you want to put one into the other, just drag it over to the other window.... i don't know what you mean about one pallet.... :dunno:

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
when i said pallet, i meant window. but i tried the click and drag, and the image that I dragged went as the background. but I need them next to each other.

·
keep it simple
161 Posts
oaky then, you need to find out the dimensionsof both images... find them in pixels is the easiest... Go to Image > Canvas Size and read the dimensionsfor each. Then create a new document with the two dimensions added together so you have a long image. Then try draggin both into the newly created document and move them next to eachother to fit.

·
It's almost over now!!
3,660 Posts
You have to serperate the image from the background by using the lasso tool. trace around the object you want to add to the other image, complete the trace, right click, "copy as new layer".

select the pointer (cursor looking thing) press and hold your newly made selection, and drag it onto the other layer...

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i did the drag and paste job onto a new document window. worked great. thanks for the info though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts