The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I've seen all of these pictures of mesh grills right under the Nissan Symbol on some of the 00-01's. Could someone maybe help me out and let me in on the secret on how I can do this. For instance do I do it myself or can I buy it already made. I love the way it looks and I'd like to know. Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright one last question, where is the best place to buy Mesh. The kind like OneHot2ndGenAlty has on his, it looks damn good- Thanks a lot guys, you guys are also giving me ideas...

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Look up "perforated metal" or "expanded metal" in your Yellow Pages on online in your area...you could mesh out 20 cars with stuff way better than the APC ripoff crap for about $10. Buy scraps, and try to get galvanized, because the other stuff will get surface rust the first time it rains, and clearcoat doesn't help much.

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
gutter gaurd from home depot..........like 5 and change for 5 strips..............had mine for a while now, no rust.........:cool:

·
Registered
874 Posts
hey altimate94 did you put any clear coat on yours at all? that was the one thing i forgot to do with mine before i put it on.

And go to home depot or something like that to get the gutter mesh. make sure you have a good pair of cutters for that. makes the job go a lot easier.

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
HomeDepot grill below w/ white paint and a touch of peral white that doesn't show :p

it's really hard to 2 it for the stock bumper cuz the grill is one piece w/ the bumper...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts