The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My driver's side headlight doesn't work when I turn on the lights. But when I throw on the highbeams, they both come out perfectly .... anyone?

·
VTEC V6
211 Posts
The dim is blown. Replace the bulb. Happened to mine.

·
Banned
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh, so all i have to do is replace the bulb. Cool, thanks. BTW, how in the world do you take that stupid bulb out? That thing will NOT come out.

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
read ur manual.....its a little tricky at first

·
Banned
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IC ... BTW I don't have a manual anymore. For some odd reason, the person that broke my window to steal my system stole my manual too.

·
Banned
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hahaah tell me about it. They couldn't steal my headunit. They tore apart my interior and all they had to do was take the four screws out. All you see are crowbar marks all over the edges. IDIOTS! :)

·
VTEC V6
211 Posts
A Silverstar light exploded in my Altima's headlight assembly. Talk about not coming out... My friend was trying to get it out with a pair of pliars and got so frustrated I had to stop him from throwing the pliars through the glass front of Autozone. My high/low/fog/turn signal switch was to blame. I had pushed to brighten, but it hadn't engaged fully and the fogs were running and the lights were getting uneven power so the passenger one exploded.

$63 for a new high/low/fog/turn signal stalk -- Covered under warranty.

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
hahahaahh. someone stole you manual? what a dumb shit! why would you break into a car and steal their owners manual?

·
Banned
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hahahah .... i think the dumbasses thought it was a wallet or something and took it so they can look for money in it ... =P

1 - 13 of 13 Posts