The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well they are on and work fine bit apparently i hooked them up to a stupid source...the stock dimmer switch, they are bright and al lthe way up but the rest of myt lights dont go on, put it all the way down the rest of the lights go on lol.....guess ill get around to fixing that someday, also i broke the lil pin that stops the needle on the tach so in order to get it to stop at that point when shut off i had to make it so it always says im about 500 rpm faster than i am, no big deal since im auto...other than my stupid mistakes its cake to do, i did it in under 2 hrs taking my time and taking time to eat lunch...if i had to do it again it would be 1 hr work no stopping max

·
Terrance and Phillip Show
1,378 Posts
yeah mine stopped working... they worked fine when i put the in... i wired them to the dimmer switch also... bad idea! they dont glow now so i have to tell how fast im goin at night but the light from the needle... but i talked to the company and the said i coiuld ship them naclk and theyd take a look at them... and if they couldnt get them working... THEYD REPLACE THEM :D

·
Retired
1,021 Posts
I think the key might be to wire the power from the indiglos to the blue wire on the dimmer switch, not the red one. I was able to do that with my indiglos and they work perfectly. No problems yet. My dimmer switch still works for the rest of the lights in my car

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i did it to the red one...i thought about blue then thought maybe they will be on all the time if i do that so i didnt....i did not figure out what i did until i putit all back together and turned them on in my garage to pull out and was like f*ck i cant see the miles or anything

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
luckily i can fix that in liek 10 min since i dont need to take much out

·
Talib Kweli
275 Posts
tommymac said:
well they are on and work fine bit apparently i hooked them up to a stupid source...the stock dimmer switch, they are bright and al lthe way up but the rest of myt lights dont go on, put it all the way down the rest of the lights go on lol.....guess ill get around to fixing that someday, also i broke the lil pin that stops the needle on the tach so in order to get it to stop at that point when shut off i had to make it so it always says im about 500 rpm faster than i am, no big deal since im auto...other than my stupid mistakes its cake to do, i did it in under 2 hrs taking my time and taking time to eat lunch...if i had to do it again it would be 1 hr work no stopping max
I had the same problem, i took my dash apart again
comes to find out that when i hooked the wires together, the one that was connected to the dimmer fell off so only the indiglos worked..
that might be YOUR problem also. cause mine work now

1 - 11 of 11 Posts