The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
My Alti got da last laugh
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mid-March on a weekend would seem to be a good time to meet members and for anyone who wants to fill out a membership form, come to the meet. If mid march sometime isn't good let me know. we are leaning towards mid-march because of springbreak for those in richmond and other colleges here. but poll on what dates are good for everyone.

Depending on weather, what three dates are good for everyone March 16th sun. March 22nd sat. or 29th sat.

·
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
And for those who haven't got memberships back to me and that asked for one, check your email and get them back to me please. so we can have them before the meet if possible. thank you

·
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that would be cool. if everyone really wants to roll that far for people who live where i live and more southern. because i was thinking annadale, fairfax or springfield area. close enough for us southern people and close for md, and real close to d.c. people.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Yo, I'm tryin to meet up!! And can someone send me the club sign up sheet? I prolly met one or two of you at the D&B Meet a few months back. I drive an '02 Polish Pewt with tinted windows and exhaust. Oh and anyone really know how to install the udp? Holla!!

·
Turbo Motorhead
3,466 Posts
sinisterone said:
Yo, I'm tryin to meet up!! And can someone send me the club sign up sheet? I prolly met one or two of you at the D&B Meet a few months back. I drive an '02 Polish Pewt with tinted windows and exhaust. Oh and anyone really know how to install the udp? Holla!!
Just emailed you a membership form! Welcome to Altimas.net!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Appreciate it.

·
Throw em up
480 Posts
i edited my other post but in case it wasnt read, i cant do Sundays cuz i play on sundays til june

·
Turbo Motorhead
3,466 Posts
BeerIs4Kids said:
i edited my other post but in case it wasnt read, i cant do Sundays cuz i play on sundays til june
We appreciate the heads-up!

If anyone else has scedule conflicts, please post. We'll do our best to work around everyone's schedule so that the first meet can maximize the particpation of all members!

·
Turbo Motorhead
3,466 Posts
sinisterone said:
Appreciate it.
I haven't received a completed membership form from you yet. Have you got around to filling it out yet?

·
Turbo Motorhead
3,466 Posts
Altima2000 said:
i wouldn't mind joining but what are the rules? also send me a membership form...
I'll get one to you this evening. Check your email before 5PM.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts