The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Semi-Automatic
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it looks like we got it .. ima find a place to met ...

all u really need is to have ur car lookin good .. some exterior mods. if not performance mods...

meet once a month and put two small stickers on ur car... ima get some copied of the stickers
and take pics of them ... ill find a place to meet

so far ive got some buddies of mine in it

a spec v, turboS, maxiam, cherokee, 2 tegs, an accord and whoever from here wants to join .. maybe some people from maxiams.org too

·
Registered
36 Posts
hey helix031...............i am in a car club called explit image and i a 93 altima. My car club would be down to join the mi chapter and i have friends in other local clubs how would be down if i sported your logo. Im my club we have a altima,240,626 and neon trying keyword trying to keep up and doing a good job at it also a few civics and hatches. im in pembroke pines so email me [email protected]

mods
stillen header
stillen front
place racing cali
alluminum wing
indiglo guages/pod gauges
droped on 17's
greedy exhaust/straight piped
plugs and wires

·
4 U 2 NV
789 Posts
i'm interested in checkin this out..but for me and racer2die that live in south broward please try to keep the meetings not TOO far south....thanx

racer2die - what does ure car look like? i'm out west in Southwest Ranches (west of Muvico off of Sheridan) and I'm out my Pines al the time...i mighta seen u and ure car b4

·
Semi-Automatic
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was thinking of making the meets somewhere on hollywood blvd or hallendale blvd. around the i95 exits ... im waiting on the logos.. i havent seen the other kid online yet.. check te topnotch foum and post ur suppoert there

·
Registered
36 Posts
its a 93 dropped on 17s and its the factory burgend and it needs a new paint job which i plan on getting next month. I also have a alluminm wing on the back and tint. across my windsheild i have xplicit image/my car club. I use to chill out by muvico so maybe you have seen me. Do you know a gurl named suzy with a gropped jetta/blue her car is hot she lives in southwest ranches.

-adam aka racer2die4

·
Semi-Automatic
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
racer2die4 said:
its a 93 dropped on 17s and its the factory burgend and it needs a new paint job which i plan on getting next month. I also have a alluminm wing on the back and tint. across my windsheild i have xplicit image/my car club. I use to chill out by muvico so maybe you have seen me. Do you know a gurl named suzy with a gropped jetta/blue her car is hot she lives in southwest ranches.

-adam aka racer2die4
do u go to school on 87th ave and 16st?

i saw one like that pull out that school.. i dunno tha name
but it had a sticker across the bottom of the winshield.. isaw a blue one with the same sticker.... i think it said nismo i couldnt read it ...

·
Semi-Automatic
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok ive seen some pics of the topnotch logo online .. some people say they didnt like and and alot said they didnt like the name top notch ...

if anyone can think of a good name post it and we can just have our own club ..

example of a good name ive seen is a club in miami called SINUOUS

SINUOUS = Some Unique Niggas Using Our Unique Styles

i thought that was original

·
1 large "member"
865 Posts
helix031 said:
ok ive seen some pics of the topnotch logo online .. some people say they didnt like and and alot said they didnt like the name top notch ...

if anyone can think of a good name post it and we can just have our own club ..

example of a good name ive seen is a club in miami called SINUOUS

SINUOUS = Some Unique Niggas Using Our Unique Styles

i thought that was original
i have a friend in sinuous

1 - 20 of 26 Posts