The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I'll kick your a**
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sometimes I hate this site....

UGH

Need some help posting these stupid pics please!!!!!

·
My Alti got da last laugh
1,546 Posts
just link themor are you trying to use

·
1,546 Posts

·
1,546 Posts
much nicer now. I need a new paint job.:(

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
looks hott as hell, definatley looks better in that color

·
over it...
643 Posts
I thought it was goin to be more of a exotic color.....but it definitly looks clean :) and its good to see another girl that much into their car :) WE NEED MORE OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
I'll kick your a**
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cthunder said:
LOL... she's driving towards the exposed cox!
That is the company I work for here, I don't care what they call themselves... I'm paid. LOL... You guys are right, she was supposed to be more orange, but the guy that did it had his hook up all Fuked up... so, but I am still very happy with the way she looks.

·
I'll kick your a**
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ms nismo said:
and its good to see another girl that much into their car :) WE NEED MORE OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From what I have seen here on .net, that is a compliment coming from you ... thanks!!! You should see my sisters ride... I'm nothing compared to her... lol... thanks again

·
Incognito
6,134 Posts
d_angel3700 said:
That is the company I work for here, I don't care what they call themselves... I'm paid.
tried to make a funny but it didnt work... sorry. now on a serious note, I think the color looks good. orange, like altezzas, is getting a little overplayed if you ask me.

·
I'll kick your a**
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cthunder said:
tried to make a funny but it didnt work... sorry. .
It's cool... I get that a lot when I tell people who I work for. My Tia up in Cuba had a fit, she thought that was the name of my pimp... LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts