The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
I'll kick your a**
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was going to go the pearl... but it just didn't fit me, you know... not the right way. It will have pearl in it though.... w/ a clear coat or something like that.... Hey, you can't beat $950 (fixing the bondo happy door, and trunk and door jams... plus the paint) :) it is all in the smile and accent!!!

·
I'll kick your a**
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
d_angel3700 said:
I was going to go the pearl... but it just didn't fit me, you know... not the right way. It will have pearl in it though.... w/ a clear coat or something like that.... Hey, you can't beat $950 (fixing the bondo happy door, and trunk and door jams... plus the paint) :) it is all in the smile and accent!!!
^^^^ I ment the blue pearl... I was going to go with the BLUE PEARL!! I'm tired... LOL

·
over it...
643 Posts
ya i think blue pearl has been done (ehhem) go with something new that hasnt been done. The other thing that concerns me is your price....Just remember you get what you pay for.....good luck

·
I'll kick your a**
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
True. that was a concern... but he did this as a hook up after I told him that my sister had her Honda painted here too. He quoted me at like $1700 at first ... so big difference.
You are right about the blue... I didn't want to copy Kev ... lol

·
I'll kick your a**
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
altimafreak said:
where are u gettin it painted at, Im lookin for a paint place around VA, ill drive wherever.....what kinda paint?? real good quality??
The guy owns his own shop. He is really cooperative...He'll work with anyone, andhe did my sisters ride for a little more. He's donig her wing and door jam for free. I'm new to this whole "car" thing, so quality, I don't know. I just look at Marie, Junir, and Willie's car and they are nice...

·
over it...
643 Posts
the other thing you need to look at is what color you do get. I currently have a candy color on my car which isnt a one stage paint job. you also have to see if he is willing to do all the door james trunk and hood (engine bay) i doubt you want your car painted and have all the door jams be the same color. Another thing is how many coats of clear? i have 5 some people prefer more...its all up to you. And the last thing you want to know for yourself is if you choose to do any METALLIC paint you can not add pearl to it. it will come out blochy and i doubt you want that as well. ....good luck

·
I'll kick your a**
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No doubt... he could cut you a deal. He did my sisters ride and when she decided to get her wing, he painted and attateched it for a steal... he's a good guy though... looking to get his name out there...

·
I'll kick your a**
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He is out in the Virginia beach area... he said he'll have my car for a week... I don't know anything about painting cars, but that is a hot minute to be away from Michelle... :( :( :(

1 - 20 of 50 Posts