The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did you talk to calspeed yet? I still have not heard back from him about my switch. He said it was going out over 3 weeks ago, but I have nothing.

The switch went out a long time ago, and he said he'd replace it. I sent it back and he told me he stll would and said it was going out.

I am out of some money from this, he hasn't sent it out and won't respond to my e-mails.

Can you talk to him and get this taken care of

thanks,
Shawn

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I talked to him about it on aIM, but just out of curiousity, why is he in canada? takin care of roman? you know finally gettin rid of him, heehe, anyway, I wish he woiuld read this while in canada, since calspeed is there and he can personally take care of it for me

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
freshman said:
I talked to him about it on aIM, but just out of curiousity, why is he in canada? takin care of roman? you know finally gettin rid of him, heehe, anyway, I wish he woiuld read this while in canada, since calspeed is there and he can personally take care of it for me
HAHAHA! ;) He went up there with a couple of his friends to drink and party. The legal drinking age is like 18. I think he has been kinda stressed out this summer with school, work and the site. I doubt very seriously he will read this up there... ;)

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I figured he wouldn't read it up there, I just wish he could, you know, so I can get this switch back for my indiglos. 18, he acts like he hasn't been drinking down here since before he was 18;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts