The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
I believe me means the mileage on the car when you turboed it. Mine is about 80k but not using the original engine.

·
Turbo Motorhead
3,466 Posts
lol, reading is fundamental, but comprehension is a different thing, right Josh :flipbird: :D

now answering the question correctly :D, this second motor rebuild engine has about 2,000 miles on it. It hasn't seen much road time cuz it's always seems to be 'on the mend' or waiting on something other activity to happen to get it running right.

hehehehehehehe, last night, i put about 15 miles on it, in about 10 minutes though, lol :D

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
Black Hornet said:
lol, reading is fundamental, but comprehension is a different thing, right Josh :flipbird: :D
lol..The question was pretty straight forward. Just blame it on old age:p

·
2.0T, 2.3T, and 2.4 N/A
4,863 Posts
thats some good gas mileage there... when my tranny was fired, I got turbo cars gas mileage... :p

·
phi phi Kappa Alpha
3,033 Posts
I just made a trip strait from Columbia SC to East Lyme CT (800ish miles). I sat for an hour in the belt way in DC and averaged 32 mpg for the trip. (Include messing around with a camero (which I beat) and an integra (which kicked my ass...he was boosted)). That is with 102xxx.

·
Turbo Motorhead
3,466 Posts
AltyDriver said:
I just made a trip strait from Columbia SC to East Lyme CT (800ish miles). I sat for an hour in the belt way in DC and averaged 32 mpg for the trip. (Include messing around with a camero (which I beat) and an integra (which kicked my ass...he was boosted)).
see ya next time, i guess...

·
Turbo Motorhead
3,466 Posts
AltyDriver said:
Sorry Fred, I had to come strait home last night for a family emergancy, I definitly wouldn't have done that drive strait without a reason. I will be back down soon...
hope everything is OK :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts