The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
To sjunior;

This is simple math. You should be able to do this in your head.

Incidently, this is not a flame message.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
To sjunior;

Use the 60% rule for klicks. So 100 klicks works out to around 62 miles (close enough to 60%, eh?).

As far as temperatures, 212 degrees F = 100 degress C. To get that, subtract 32 from 212, divide the result by 9, then multiple that result by 5.

(((212 - 32) / 9) * 5) = C

To go the other way, divide 100 by 5, multiply by 9, then add 32.

(((100 / 5) * 9) + 32) = F

Hope this helps.

·
Shift_???
136 Posts
Check your owner's manual, you should be able to switch from Km/h to Miles and Farenheit to Celcius...!! Can't remember what you need to do, but I remember seeing it..!!

·
Harley Polly
570 Posts
BlueAlti'03 said:
Check your owner's manual, you should be able to switch from Km/h to Miles and Farenheit to Celcius...!! Can't remember what you need to do, but I remember seeing it..!!
I just came back in from trying to change my display(s) from metric to U.S. standard. My manual did not indicate that this could be done, unless I missed it somehow. Nonetheless, I held each steering wheel remote trip and mode buttons down individually and together for up to 30 seconds. I tried pushing the trip button for the same period of time, and no conversion.

It would be nice to be able to switch back and forth, my Grand Cherokee offers that flexibility.

PG

1 - 9 of 9 Posts