The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PorscheKid said:
Um... that symbol is on the only possible answers. Your answer is always a multiple of 9 I believe.
I've gotten multiple symbols, and answers that aren't a multiple of 9.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It doesn't matter which number you get, they all get you the same symbol. Just try it with 3... or 5 different ones and you will see they all give you the same symbol. So you have NO options. Then when you click on the ball and it says "try again", it re-arranges all the symbols so you won't get the same one as before, but still no matter which number you choose, it will have the same symbol.

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, I just went over an answer that wasn't, and I subtracted wrong. :D But still, you can come up with diff. numbers, but it stll knows, even if they are all multiple of 9. It's not like one pat answer.

·
There is no substitute.
2,032 Posts
lizzy494 said:
Ok, I just went over an answer that wasn't, and I subtracted wrong. :D But still, you can come up with diff. numbers, but it stll knows, even if they are all multiple of 9. It's not like one pat answer.
I don't see the amazement... it's a simple mathmatical occurance. When you do this with any 2 single digit numbers it will always come out to 9. They simply put the same symbol on every multiple of 9 and pick that symbol when you click the button.

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PorscheKid said:
I don't see the amazement... it's a simple mathmatical occurance. When you do this with any 2 single digit numbers it will always come out to 9. They simply put the same symbol on every multiple of 9 and pick that symbol when you click the button.
Ok. I see it now. Thanks.

*thread killed, please delete*

·
Golden Member
1,834 Posts
liz, have a look at the numbers again.. all multiples of 9 have the same symbol... sometime when u retry the symbols change, but again.. all multiples have same symbol...

·
Golden Member
1,834 Posts
god amn u peoples is quick... here i am.. late to the party as usual... :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts