The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
speeddemon
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is down to go? Either this friday or thursday... lets gather up and head down to either LACR or Irwindale speedway... my friend might take his dak r/t there...kinda dumb cuz its on 20s but still fast, and i maybe some of my associates who have a built wrx, m3s and such will race...

·
speeddemon
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
what no responses? so no one wants to go race or just chill...?

·
speeddemon
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fontana?..hmm..intruged... do explain..but i wanna race this week .. see what i run and such.. ya know

·
Registered
349 Posts
a bunch of us are heading to Fontana on the 9th, they have the strip open the 8th and 9th

we will head up there in the morning to beat the crowd at tech

lesse... www.californiaspeedway.com I thiiiink thats it if I'm wrong lemme know!

anyways its 10 dollars to spectate and 20 bucks to run all day- make sure to wear shoes and pants! no shorts or flip flops! :)

·
speeddemon
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kewl...im there..:) .. but i still want to race this week...

·
Registered
349 Posts
elmothemaster said:
kewl...im there..:) .. but i still want to race this week...
Friday night runs at LACR :) and theres Irwindale :) yah but try to make it on the 9th! :) get some practice this weekend and then come out on the 9th :)

·
speeddemon
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh dude..imma be there .... who is rollin up to irwindale on the 2nd of march? lets get a group formed.....i just saw a s2000 club roll up on the freeway and im beggin to do one with altys..

·
speeddemon
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CoolCool...so thats 1 for friday....

and for sunday..ill either be with my friend in his dropped dakota r/t on 20 inch boze alloys or in my altima..its burgandy with a ****in scratch done the passenger side cuz some asshole didnt know how to drive :) -- i, too, am big on the drifting scene and try to do it in the alty...:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts