The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before this snow shit comes tomorrow.. anyone down for a mini meet @ waldbaums on franny lew? Flare u gotta hear my car still.. lets doooooooo thisssssssssss :)

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
ok, tell me what time gurl.

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
Sure. And I'll buy you a cup of something from 7-11. Hot chocolate? :)

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mmmmmmmmmmmm hot chocolate :) hehee

so.. waldbaums lot, kinda in the back, closer to the LIE service road.. 11pm tonite..

anyone else comin thru? :)

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
make it like 11:30ish and ill be there:D

·
Massaging the pussy
1,551 Posts
Erynn, I'll see you there after my pool league..... please bring some white rhino per favore.....

Grazi.......

should I call you first???

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
EDC said:
Erynn, I'll see you there after my pool league..... please bring some white rhino per favore.....

Grazi.......

should I call you first???
yea call me. i may not be able to bring anything for ya bc ima be alll over tonite, then straight out to queens. ill try tho.. hit me up before 11.. im not stayin out late AT ALL since i had my yummy boy over till 430 in the am im soooooo tired.

·
Like my bodykit?
161 Posts
hey can i come by im usually around there anyway i would like to see what you guys did with ur cars and ask you some questions about what i want to do to my car

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
all are welcome. just be dressed for the weather.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
come ooooonn.. i slept 1 hour yesternite.. and i gotta be up at6am for work.. im still goin!! u better get yo'assss there!!! :) heh

·
Massaging the pussy
1,551 Posts
Erynn.... is there gonna be anyone there that I don't want to see???? I'm cool with Magoo, jewce, Flare, and you...... but I wonder........

1 - 20 of 99 Posts