The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
ex-nissan owner
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks great, I'll make sure and add the pics you sent me to our gallery asap!

Did you do the mirror install yourself? If so, any comments? Suggestions?

installation was cake... the only suggestion I could make is, in the video it shows using a knife to cut the ribs.. I skipped that part and just used a dremel the whole way through it.. took all of 5-10 minutes each side.. got the whole thing done in about 2 hours..

·
X-Mod
6,471 Posts
tekie99 said:
installation was cake... the only suggestion I could make is, in the video it shows using a knife to cut the ribs.. I skipped that part and just used a dremel the whole way through it.. took all of 5-10 minutes each side.. got the whole thing done in about 2 hours..
I showed the knife method for those lacking a Dremel. The Dremel is definitely preferred! :)

·
"Respect My Authoritei"
11,610 Posts
tekie99 said:
Looks sweet dude! And by all means, everyone use a dremel. For anyone that does not own a dremel, you must. You can get them for as little as $39.00 with a whole kit included. And they can do so much!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Nice car, I think I saw you on Cypress Creek Blvd one day when I was coming home from work. Your HIDs looked sweet as hell man, had me jealous as hell. Tight work.

·
ex-nissan owner
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mike Hock said:
Nice car, I think I saw you on Cypress Creek Blvd one day when I was coming home from work. Your HIDs looked sweet as hell man, had me jealous as hell. Tight work.
it could have been me... I am all over the place all day... but thanks..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts