The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Erect Member
18,126 Posts
hmmm. im not much for conspiracy theories... but i cant remember ever looking closely at pics of the wreckage. :dunno:

·
In Your Rearview Mirror
418 Posts
Who really gives a shit. The pentagon was hit. No matter what everyone will see things the way thay want to see it. Especially those that weren't there. There will be monday night quarterbacks etc etc. Everyone will put their spin to make a point or whatever.

It happened it's history and lets move on. Just remember the people that were murdered and their families. Stop witht eh bullshit this, that and what if's.

·
Erect Member
18,126 Posts
nysbikecop said:
Who really gives a shit. The pentagon was hit. No matter what everyone will see things the way thay want to see it. Especially those that weren't there. There will be monday night quarterbacks etc etc. Everyone will put their spin to make a point or whatever.

It happened it's history and lets move on. Just remember the people that were murdered and their families. Stop witht eh bullshit this, that and what if's.
i hear exactly what youre saying... if this hadnt been with an airplane, then what about all the people missing that were on that plane?

1,407 Posts
asleepaltima said:
i hear exactly what youre saying... if this hadnt been with an airplane, then what about all the people missing that were on that plane?
If it hadn't been the plane where did the 4th plane go?

·
Got Six?
267 Posts
I believe everyone has watched video of large aircraft hitting the world trade towers. If I am not mistaken, very little damage was down to the outside of the building where the planes entered.

There is a video of an older fighter jet being crashed into a thick concrete wall as a test. The plane literally turns into powder as it contacts the wall. All these witnesses that say it sounded like a missile have probably never even heard a real missle. It is not like missles fly over everyday. Any crash noises made would have been very very quick sounds and lasted only a fraction of a second. The plane did not go tumbling down the highway. It hit a well fortified concrete wall and came to a very very fast stop. Nothing moving equals nothing making noises.

·
Banned
400 Posts
If you were in the government and knew that a missle had hit the pentagon, would you really want to inform the public. People believe mostly what they hear and people would rather hear that a plane hit the Pentagon rather than a missle. Because a missle would mean that we weren't protected against them and would scare people much more than a plane hitting it. People would instantly think, missle.....? Threat....?? Unsafe....???

·
Got Six?
267 Posts
I guess people did not learn that concrete is much much stroger than aluminum.

um, landing gear, along with other plane parts were found near the word trade center area
I am sure they did. But I doubt much of the skin of the plane and wings were found. The WTC was hardly a thick reinforced concrete wall as the Pentagon is.

·
Hispanic Causin Panic
1,747 Posts
Aliens zapped it out of thin air and brought the human beings back to their home planet. so they can live healthy lives in smoke free enviorments. the aliens have learned how to manipulate humans into thinking that eveything the united states government does is brought on by the "devil". I personally spoke to satan last night and he told me "there are no such things as aliens" and that all plans that he made the last 2000 yrs will soon come into effect when "Kerry " takes office.

1,407 Posts
Noobs.

1,407 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts