The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am not sure......
i once saw a post in some VW forum about what they purchased from misterjung had never arrived.....

·
Registered
59 Posts
I bought mine from him and I really love 'em. They work and look great and are not too bad to install. They are a great price too! $370 shipped is hard to beat. You also get an extended 18 month warranty when you buy online and mine were shipped to me very quick!

·
hello
3,517 Posts
for some reason, i've had a very bad experience with him. I bought the 7000K kit from him, and one side was blue, and one white. And i recently bought 7500K bulbs from him, and they are green! and he never replies to me when i email him a complaint...:bawl:

·
I have a NISMO oil cap
5,563 Posts
Bakes said:
haven't some people had fogging in the light enclosures after installing the kit...thai don't you have fog issues??

correct me if i'm wrong...
yes, there is a slight fogging around the reflector (not on the lens itself). However, it doesn't appear to affect the light output. Believe me, it still shines bright as hell and lights up the road like nothing else.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
i know someone else on another board bought some from him and they died. he also bought the extended warranty and mister jung hasnt replied back in 6 months.

i might still buy from him though. although i just saw a guy a meet i went to yesterday with HIDs. he claimed they were 5000k, although i would have guessed a little more, but they looked great. he paid 410 locally. we'll see

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
ThaiBruin said:
yes, there is a slight fogging around the reflector (not on the lens itself). However, it doesn't appear to affect the light output. Believe me, it still shines bright as hell and lights up the road like nothing else.
it's not fogging. It just appears like it might be, but when my Piaa's are on, the same illusion presents itself. It's just the way the light is bouncing off the lens that makes it look like that. When your lights are off during the day, does it still look foggy? I don't think so. At least not on the ones that I have inspected.

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
and don't get things from HIDfactory....Somehow had a big hastle with them and lost some major cash cuz of the factory's shannannagans. You know who you are. If you wanna explain to these people then go ahead, u so cal stillen kit crew member #2 :D....this time the bird bird bird, the bird aint the word. Don't mind me, i'm excited that i finally have a job.:D:p

·
Registered
71 Posts
I got the 7000K Hella HID conversion kit from misterjung and all I can say is great price, amazing craftsmanship, very good installation directions, and the light they produce is unreal!!! I wouldn't even consider buying them from anyone else. The only part that sucked was taking off the front bumper for the first time (i.e. learning curve). Otherwise, it's a must upgrade IMHO!

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
ThaiBruin said:
That fog in my opinion is caused by the UV put out by the bulbs affecting the chrome. This could become a problem down the road for us guys with aftermarket HIDs.

·
Altima Crazy!!!
417 Posts
i also got the fogging on the reflector.... and when the lights are off you can't see the fog just like tweekers said, but if you shine a flashlight on the reflector you can see that the fog is still there...., not sure if this fog was there with stock lights??

1 - 20 of 28 Posts