The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
I think the Astros will actually make an amazing comeback and take the wildcard in the NL. The Cubs and Marlins still have several games to make up, and I think they'll end up canceling each other out. The Astros will then play either Atlanta or LA and lose to either one. It will come down to the Braves and Cardinals in the NLCS, with the Braves winning in 6 or 7.

As far as the AL, I'd really like to see Boston make it all the way, and hell even beat the Braves (my favorite team). They should've won it last year, and with the upcomming free agency of many of their players, this might be their last best chance.

But, as long as any team not named the Yankees wins, I'll be satisfied.

·
Vroom Vroom Bish
181 Posts
^ oh SHUT UP :p

Cubbies are taking the Wildcard, no ifs ands or buts
The cardinals are helping us by keeping the giants at bay, and the Astros are some, but not that much competition

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
This is what I think is going to happen.

For the AL:

It will be Boston and Oakland. This is going to be an interesting series but I will give the edge to Boston because they have a slightly better pitching staff than Oakland. Had Barry Zito been on the money this season, I would give them the edge. Plus Boston has a strong offense. Bostong in 4.

The Yankees will play Minnesota in the playoffs and get by them with relative ease. The Minnesota lineup isn't powerful enough to match the Yankees. The bullpen of the Yankees is better. Minnesota has the edge on starting pitching. Yankees in 4

For the division, I hate to say it, but the Yankees are going to loose to Boston (I should be shot for saying that). Boston has better pitching and has an equal offense to the Yankees. Boston in 6.

As far as the NL goes:

San Fran is going to win the Wild card but get blown out by the Cardinals. The cards are a monster of a team. Cards will sweep.

Atlanta will get by the Dodger with ease. the braves are as hot as the red sox if not sweep the dodgers, win in 4.

The best series of the playoffs wil be cards and braves. Both teams are monster and are on a tear. But i think the cards will edge out the braves in 6 or 7 games.

The world series.

I hate Boston, so it brings me pleasure to say that the Cards will win. The have a better infield than Boston, and better line-up than Boston. Boston has better starting pitchers, but the Cardinals are not too far behind. The bullpens I would say are even. Cardinals in 6-7.

·
14,455 Posts
Yeah, i don't see the Yanks winning. I can see Boston giving the series a good run fo rit's money though. They have been seriously kicking ass lately.

Either way, i Say Mets in 5 in the world series :D

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
I am hoping it's Cardinals all the way. If we can't do it now, we never will. We are due. And we are on fire.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts