1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
5,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Great deal but don't be surprised if they seem to forget you with the rebate check. I've had to wait 6 months before when they kept giving excuses as to where the check was at.

Take the time to record any rebate contact info and follow the rebate rules to the exact letter. I used to get a hundred rebates back when computer equipment sold everything with a rebate, and I got every single one including a company that went out of business owing me $75 and my threat of lawsuit after a year got me double the amount back,

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
5,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great deal but don't be surprised if they seem to forget you with the rebate check. I've had to wait 6 months before when they kept giving excuses as to where the check was at.

Take the time to record any rebate contact info and follow the rebate rules to the exact letter. I used to get a hundred rebates back when computer equipment sold everything with a rebate, and I got every single one including a company that went out of business owing me $75 and my threat of lawsuit after a year got me double the amount back,
Been there done that..I feel ya brother. I now do it on line with an account and it is simple as shit. Took about 2 min and got an email confirmation of my submission. They take forever to send your cash, usually you forget about it. They are all the same. Had the same experience with Pennzoil.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
I NEVER forget about cash. LOL. An O'Reilly oil rebate went from 6-8 weeks to 6-8 months +. I had to call them and raise a fit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts