The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Speed addict
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, not that type of models. Sorry. I'm talking 'bout Altima models for the first gen. Mainly the '95 GLE. Does anyone have one WITHOUT a sunroof? Also, does anyone know how to read the VIN to determine the model of their first gen Altima?
I gotsa know...but I'll live:D

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
K...my misc. code was "C" (airbags), but I have every single option known to mankind, including some not known to makind.
Did I read the chart wrong?

I have 4 wheel ABS, 4 wheel disk, LSD, sunroof, premium stereo with dual factory Clarion amps and rear 6x9's, no auto seatbelt, dark grey marble dash trim (don't know who else has that, but Peterson I know you were curious about it), 5 spd. SE gear box with closer ratio gears, ummmm no HUD cuz it's not a GLE, spoiler with clear LED brake light, factory fogs, in dash clock, chrome interior handles, leather wrapped steering wheel and shift knob.....ok I know I ogt off track there....LOL
But I know those are all the things that vary from one Altima to another...finally listed all mine. I THINK.

·
Speed addict
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Peterson that chart clears up a lot!
I still would like to know if a '95 GLE without a sunroof exist. I would hate to look like a dork claiming to have something that only exist in my head.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts