The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant find anything for the 2000 nissan altima everything is
97-99, or 01-03 I all ready got a cold air intake, got custom exaust, NGK spark plugs an wires an I want to get more mods.
Any one with other mods that I don't have or know any places I can go. I live in the bay area of california.:D

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
yeh man theres so many mods for the car most of the 98-99 parts will fit the 00-01 with a few exceptions.....just check out some other members with the same yr or try a search

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
you can get the headers from alex at Southwestautoworks ..theres the hot shot header or the stillen

Brandie

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
things off my car...

wheels, kit, hood, springs.....

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
2fastgtr said:
I cant find anything for the 2000 nissan altima everything is
97-99, or 01-03 I all ready got a cold air intake, got custom exaust, NGK spark plugs an wires an I want to get more mods.
Any one with other mods that I don't have or know any places I can go. I live in the bay area of california.:D
What the hell are you talking about?

The UR pulley is the same for the 93-01 Altimas. The Stillen and Hotshot headers are the same for 98-01. The GReddy catback for the 1st gen GXE will fit on any 93-01 Altima (look in my sig, I have one). There's lots of things across the board that will fit in the 93-01's, except for suspension pieces.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts