The Nissan Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was in Oceanside (SoCal) today and stopped by Mossy Nissan
to check out thier mods and prices, in case anyone might be interested. They are selling/installing Trenz grilles $325.00,
Cat Back (as descibed on thread) $610.00, Mufflers only $400.00,
JWT Pop Charger $169.00. These prices were quoted by a parts
assist. He said that Greg, the Parts Manager, handles the upgrades, but is out till next week. Maybe Greg will quote a better price for Altima.net members. What do you guys think?
Also said that the grille does not require cutting (as mentioned on the board), and that they will be doing Eibach suspention...

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would definitely be interested in the grille and other mods that they may have. Please keep us SoCal people informed.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I'm jumping on a plane to California in a couple of hours, I'll just keep going south after I see Adam at Stillen. I'll post my response after hearing both Stillen's and Mossy's.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Greg is cool :D IMO, always go through him if you ever go there. He'll give you the discount, which I think it 20% (but I'm not sure). He's a great person to deal with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.