The Nissan Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys! I just got a 2013 Altima 2.5s in the Saharan Stone color. So far I haven't done any mods to the car as I am turning 16 in a couple months and don't have the funds required right now to do anything. I was wondering what modifications you great people would recommend to make the largest impact on the overall driving experience for the least money. I know for sure I need to save up for a set of rims, I really like the Enkei Tuning Tenjin in gunmetal, so those are on my list. I really admire all of your guys builds and look forward to becoming a part of this community! Thank you!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hi guys! I just got a 2013 Altima 2.5s in the Saharan Stone color. So far I haven't done any mods to the car as I am turning 16 in a couple months and don't have the funds required right now to do anything. I was wondering what modifications you great people would recommend to make the largest impact on the overall driving experience for the least money. I know for sure I need to save up for a set of rims, I really like the Enkei Tuning Tenjin in gunmetal, so those are on my list. I really admire all of your guys builds and look forward to becoming a part of this community! Thank you!

nice how you afford, I was in a 1954 toyota corolla at your age

·
Registered
286 Posts
I don't know what region you are in but if you get vent visors and tint your windows you can crack your windows during the day at school and hop into a cool car even on a rainy day. You already knew this but a good set of speakers and a sub couldn't hurt.

·
Vendor
463 Posts
capt_marksparrow, you have a great ride! Get a set of floor mats and seat covers to protect the interior of your Altima. Also a pair of cool aftermarket headlights would match your car perfectly. You can check out our website for your upgrades: 2013 Nissan Altima Accessories & Parts at CARiD.com Let me know if you have questions on anything specific!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Do you have car seat covers that we can use with our in the seat airbag?

·
2010 2.5 SL
588 Posts
I don't know what region you are in but if you get vent visors and tint your windows you can crack your windows during the day at school and hop into a cool car even on a rainy day. You already knew this but a good set of speakers and a sub couldn't hurt.
I'm in the snow-belt of New York and even I can highly recommend quality tinting. I have almost the lightest tinting available, but the 3M Crystalline has made a huge difference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts