The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Be very afraid...
5,464 Posts
I don't know why ... but that set of pics makes me want to go slap down a deposit on one right now. But I'm too practical for that -- not only am I too far upside-down in my current Alty lease, but I need to wait and see the car in person, and in it's different colors, before I make a major (long-term) decision like that.

·
350Z
7,755 Posts
Creature said:
I don't know why ... but that set of pics makes me want to go slap down a deposit on one right now. But I'm too practical for that -- not only am I too far upside-down in my current Alty lease, but I need to wait and see the car in person, and in it's different colors, before I make a major (long-term) decision like that.

lol Creature, I just saw your avatar. :D I just got a 5 minute laugh. haha good one.

·
Be very afraid...
5,464 Posts
osama said:

lol Creature, I just saw your avatar. :D I just got a 5 minute laugh. haha good one.
Hehe ... thanks, but I have to give Rick credit. He used to have it in his sig and I "borrowed" it for my AIM icon, and then here.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yo man The pics do no justice, these third gens anre top notch and I have drove the 3.5 and man that sucker drives like a bat out of hell. I am fixing to trade my 00 GXE in for it...... DrooL!!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts