Nissan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Not an unregistered user
4,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...this time inside. Did the footwells, the cupholder and the map lights.

I'll probably put new pedals in once I find a set I like, now that you can see them.

·
Offset is everything
939 Posts
damnnnn that looks sexy. Is there a write up how to do this somewhere? Go ahead and flame me telling me to search im too lazy

·
Not an unregistered user
4,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
damnnnn that looks sexy. Is there a write up how to do this somewhere? Go ahead and flame me telling me to search im too lazy
Search, lazyass.

Nah, sorry. No writeup. Basically what we did was made our own boards with 3 LED's each on them, then just wired them to the cigarette lighter.

·
Offset is everything
939 Posts
looks like a nissan brochure
sick :)
I was gonna say that haha. And yea rupp I want to do this too, hopefully I can figure it out despite the fact I'm not too good with electrical stuff... and the LEDs do look like a perfect match. Is it just the pics or is it that good of a match in real life?

·
Not an unregistered user
4,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
looks like a nissan brochure
sick :)
Haha, that's my friend's camera at work there. He's got a very nice Sony DSLR.

And yea rupp I want to do this too, hopefully I can figure it out despite the fact I'm not too good with electrical stuff... and the LEDs do look like a perfect match. Is it just the pics or is it that good of a match in real life?
They match perfectly like that in real life. I made sure of it before we went through with the install.

I'm interested on how you did the LED in the cupholder.
Basically the wires are run along the bottom of the tunnel there tucked under the plastic for the center console, then spit out between the seats for the rear footwell lights. We just ran it up through there, removed the cupholder insert (that whole assembly comes out for cleaning), drilled a hole in the side, and stuck an LED through there. We did shave the top of the LED off for size purposes. If you'd like, I can go take a picture of that real quick.

·
Not an unregistered user
4,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
SE-Rious
2,917 Posts
sssssswwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

·
Registered
574 Posts
how sexy does that look!!

·
Registered
386 Posts
what kind of camera did you use? the pics came out real nice

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
24 Participants
Guido_My_Ride
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing