The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Audi Driver
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the dealer who i purchased my 4-8's from, called me today and said the 4 he had in stock had some problems. 1 is perfect, 1 has a slightly bent mounting ring (which can be fixed when you screw it in the box). i will be receiving these 2... he is shipping them out today.

the other 2, completely destroyed. he said there is no way they can be salvaged.

so, i am getting 2 subs maybe 2morrow. then i have to wait for RE to send the other ones. he is throwing in 1 more speaker because of all this, so i will have a backup if one decides to blow.

but :angry2:

·
CarAudio & Elect. Pro
1,874 Posts
Yeah, order them like I did. ;)
I am suppose to be getting mine by Tues. :)

David already sent me the tracking number. ;)

·
Audi Driver
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow i should have never ordered my subs from this dealer. next time ill know just to order it from RE directly. i got the 2 subs today, but they are 2003 models :angry2: i know the next 3 they send me are going to be the 2004 models too. so now, i have to wait another week or so to send these back and get the 2004 ones.

·
Audi Driver
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i got the correct brand and model subs, just they were last years version of it. this means they only have one voice coil, 2 ohms, instead of dual 4 ohm coils. also, theres a different cone on it and doesnt displace the same amount of air as the 2004.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts