The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Warranties fear me
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MORE stuff for sale...K26 turbo, T3 turbo parts, red out tails and more

Alright, here's the deal. i'm sick and tired :mad: of looking at this stuff.....here's what I have:

One(1) set of "red out" tails (97.5 altima) in good condition $40+shipping obo

One(1) set of auto axles off a 97.5 altima approx. 75kon them $40+shipping obo
all the little parts from my 5 speed swap(auto shifter w/OD button, etc.) make offers...

One(1) poly filled FRONT motor mount for 1st and 2nd gens. $38 shipped

Two(2) REAR struts ... $25 for the pair + shipping obo

One(1) KA24DE valve cover...$35+shipping

Two(2) 12" American Pro subs - 500 watts RMS, 1000 peak - $90+shipping obo
One(1) tranny cooler from a '90 ford probe - $20 obo+shipping

One(1) IHI RHB5 turbo missing exhaust wheel and impeller wheel(sold prior).
Semi-polished compressor housing, rebuilt center section(new bearings and seals)has water fittings, excellent exhaust housing(NO cracks at the waste gate)
Will sell together or part - ($65 for the center section, $20 for the exhaust or cmopressor housings) OR $85 for all three

One(1) T3 AiResearch turbo(.60A/R,.63A/R) missing the impeller wheel .... something got sucked into it and broke/bent the fins.... this turbo needs to be rebuilt and an impeller wheel....GREAT for a T3/T4 conversion or rebuild! Also...no cracks in the exhaust housing...comes with charge pipe and down pipe...throw out offers...will part or sell as a whole... BEST OFFER TAKES IT!!!! --> pending sale to Absolut_Vodka98

One(1) K26 turbocharger off an audi 5 cylinder...the turbo is "dry"(no oil in it) so there is VERY minimal play ... good thrust bearing. NO fin damage at ALL, there are NO cracks in the exhuast housing at all, this is a nice sized turbo!
$210 shipped OBO let me know on this one!!

I'm sure I'll find more stuff to add to this...it's just a start...

·
Warranties fear me
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's the stock auto shifter out of a 97.5 altima...it has the OD on/off button on the side....I can get pics tom. mid after noon hopefully ifinterested...you need the just the shifter or the whole assembly??

·
Warranties fear me
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Craig1662 50 shipped and the VC is yours.....

·
Warranties fear me
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
alright Craig662, I"ll sendyou payment info. once I get paymentI'll get the VC out to you!!

·
Warranties fear me
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got your PM Absolut ... replied....maybe we could work out a trade also or something...??? :dunno:

·
Warranties fear me
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
common pple....throw out some offers....please :dunno:

·
Warranties fear me
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
auto or manual?? I have a spare auto I can have shippedout to you ... throw out an offer plus shipping!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts