The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just at Moroso park this weekend, and saw some bad ass cars. Whew, let me tell ya. There was a brand new Sylvia, an older Skyline R32. A million hybrids (honda), go figure. I saw five 9 sec cars: 2 eclipses, 2 civics, and a neon. It was awesome. Any way...

i saw a Black Altima with white wheels in the back and street slicks on the front. It ran a 14.5 with NOS. Just curious to know if that was anyone on here.

To anyone who went, aren't the Miami Zoo Crew bad ass, or what? Those guys are my hereos.

·
Let's go Marlins!!
332 Posts
umm...

I've been there before..I love that place..but about the Neon...I saw in a mag that the worlds fastest Neon runs 10.74...so0o...the zoo crew are off the hook! I know one of the guys..those people are f'in crazy! I would never do that

·
Former Alty Owner
1,213 Posts
I was going but my caravan left without me! :( .. SrAltima and Law went..

Since I couldn't go I did the next best thing and went to a car show in Kendall. I won first place Nissan beating out one sentra and 4 240's.. The sentra was dropped and looked sweet.. and one of the 240's was on bags and dropped to the floor! :eek:

I have pics and will post as soon as I get them developed.

By the way, any of you guys see my car club up at moroso? Nothing Lower C.C.? We had a booth set up with our sponsors.. Hondatech and Honda Solution.

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: umm...

djbizz said:
...but about the Neon...I saw in a mag that the worlds fastest Neon runs 10.74...so0o
...so0o... well i guess i'm an idiot cuz i swear i saw a green neon run a 9.3 in the 1/4 mile today at Moroso Motorsports Park in West Palm, FL. Either the mag you read told a fib. Or it was flat out wrong. Believe me, magazines have been known to lie and be wrong from time to time. I know it's hard to fathem, but it's true.

·
Let's go Marlins!!
332 Posts
Super Street May 2001...and I quote.."World's quickest Neon! 10.55 @ 139.5 MPH!"-Page 223...I dunno if it's tru..nor do I give a f*k...I think them cars are madd wak!

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
djbizz said:
Super Street May 2001...and I quote.."World's quickest Neon! 10.55 @ 139.5 MPH!"-Page 223...I dunno if it's tru..nor do I give a f*k...I think them cars are madd wak!
Well, i guess i just saw the record get beaten today. The Neon i saw, was runnin low 9's all day long! I can't wait to see if any others here saw it.

·
Registered
350 Posts
i saw tha neon and im pretty sure he was right. also saw a eclipse run a 9.4 and it looked like a street driven car.by any chance did u see that lexus run a 12 somthin that car was bad. i saw the altima up close, it had headers, intake, exuast, msd ignition, nos, and the whole interior was stripped. only saw 2 alties showin, 1st gen and 2nd gen. whos first gen was that? the gold one one with molded body kit. when i was driven in i saw a silver alty with rims and drop looked nice belong 2 anyone here?

·
*Honorary Member* I'm BaCk WiTh A 2nD GeN !
1,079 Posts
1fastaltima is right about the neon and eclipse .. the races are so tight ... and there a lot of people too ... ohh by the way Kall the silver alty belongs to a friend of mine , he is also a member in this community but he doesnt post much ... he is the one who took my kit from my alty and trying to fix it ... it will be done by the end of the month he said ... well next time we all should meet up ..lol .. i saw randy in there .. and also AltimaJG's car club .. but i didnt see him .... :)

·
The Highest Grade
1,172 Posts
i was too lazy to drive over there. shoulda went tho. zoo crew is crazy though, i know a couple of them. over 20 of them jumped some guy last year by colonial park. them cats are serious. what were they doin over there at Moroso though? stunts?

·
*Honorary Member* I'm BaCk WiTh A 2nD GeN !
1,079 Posts
yea the zoo crew is cool , they did stunts .... i didnt even plan on going but my friend drag me to go .. so i did ... i dont regret my sun burns ..lol ..

·
Former Alty Owner
1,213 Posts
yo.. 1fastaltima is right. The neon ran 9's.. One of my boys in my car club was watching the races and he said the neon ran a low 9. ..

I'm not surprised. People are always breaking records at Moroso.. That place is NO joke.

I'm happy to see alot of Alty owners went to Moroso.. Just to watch but hey.. too bad you all couldn't go in a group.

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LAW said:
... i dont regret my sun burns ..lol ..
Sheeeeit! I do. I shoulda wore some sun screen or somethin. I'm burnt to a crisp. I have sun poisoning on my scalp (i have a shaved head). Ah well. It was a blast though.

How about the bikini contest? That was pretty tight. Titties, hell yeah! I'm all about some tits! 4 or 6 shoulda won. They were the hottest by far. Just because they would not show their tattas. Ah well.

Oooh , Neon runnin LOW 9's. I guess i was right. Hmmmm...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ya its tru that neon did run low 9's. Also, that eclipse is in no way a street car. It had full race roll bars and its completely built and trailered. I saw the altima too......it was ok. But i was hopin to see an altima with an sr20det. I saw about 3 sentra's. Also, dude i didnt see no damn skyline or a sylvia, I was definetly lookin for those. Where exactly were they.

To sum it all up ----- Moroso was the shit ------

·
Illest in Nebraska
3,097 Posts
Next time i'm in south fla i should hook up with you guys hey maybe i'll even have my car finished my then ..........

·
Registered
350 Posts
there was definetly a skyline. he lives in wpb and works at blitz. it was black and he was at the blitz booth. there are actually 3 of skylines down here i think. blitz also has a torbo lancer, with a whole lotta shit done 2 it. the sylvia i dont think was actually a sylvia unless u saw a different one. there was 2 cars there that were 240sx's with the new silvia headlight conversions. i saw the sentras run 2 tha yellow one was sweet.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts