The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious if anyone has the mossy cat back on a 3.5 auto, and if there is any droning noise from the exhaust with rpms always varying with the auto. It seems most with the mossy have sticks and was wondering how the mossy felt and sounded with an auto. Thanks

·
BOSRI NAH CHOD!
641 Posts
its not that loud..

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
I don't have the Mossy Exhaust but I have a similar setup with dual Magnaflows & custom catback system. Piping configuration is the same as the Mossy. I spent almost half the cost of the Mossy however the Mossy is a very nice CB system. I don't have the droning or crackling noise associated on the Auto, but members did mentioned that droning and crackling are associated on the Mossy CB system. Perhaps there are leaks in the exhaust that causing this phenomenon but I can assure you that my custom CB is perfect! As far as the sound, it's not that loud, nice deep, rumbly sound. It's actually perfect for me since the oem resonator was removed during this mod.

·
Barkless Dog
1,933 Posts
I have it with an auto and it will drone at 2000 to 2500 Rpm. I do not mind it but my wife hates it. It's a deep drone.

·
B ON BLU
187 Posts
Drone

I get little to no drone in mine. It has a nice sound through the RPM range.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts