The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ARGH!!! I ****ING HATE YOU PEOPLE!! I come out of the bank today...and I park WAY AWAY FROM EVERYONE. Out in the boondocks yo. Come out...to my surprise...some ****TARD HIT MY CAR!!! Big ass ****ing black mark on the back of it. And a bigass hole punched through the fiberglass. I drove the car home to find out my license plate light was hanging out. Dangling from the car like some kinda freak of nature hemmorroid. :mad:

Went home...gathered up some money...bought me some bondo stuff *not bondo actually, but still body filler*, some spreading "knives", something to mix the body filler with the hardener...sandpaper...and went to town. I took after pictures...but I forgot to take before pictures because I thought I left my camera at home. *I went to my cousin's house to work on it*. So yea...my kit looks brand ****ing new. EAT THAT ****TARDS!! NON DRIVIN FOOLS. Hit me again...and i'll fix it again.

Just don't hit my lights or something like that...I don't know how to fix those. :eek:

So now i'm enjoying my reward...Mcdonalds. :D I also fixed up some gaps and other cracks. It's nice to have a place to work on your car without having to worry about old bitches complaining about how "noisy" it is. :angry4:

·
o werd
2,688 Posts
RisqEaltima80 said:
EAT THAT ****TARDS!! NON DRIVIN FOOLS. Hit me again...and i'll fix it again.

Just don't hit my lights or something like that...I don't know how to fix those. :eek:

i actually laughed at that one...

That's why I hate people. Although I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts