The Nissan Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the motor mounts on my 93 GXE need to be replaced. I was wondering if anyone made motor mounts other than the OEM parts. If so, how much do they cost? Thanks for the help

·
*Horny Member*
403 Posts
Try doing a search (Not trying to be mean), I think someone asked about this a while ago.

I'm pretty sure that there are aftermarket ones, but I think they are very stiff and will make the car appear to shake.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Agent Orange said:
the motor mounts on my 93 GXE need to be replaced. I was wondering if anyone made motor mounts other than the OEM parts. If so, how much do they cost? Thanks for the help
You can try making your own REAL cheap:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/6160/se-r/mounts.html and http://www.mr2sc.com/websites/tech/SolidMounts1.htm

I've got Place Racing mounts all around, but I'm still gonna try this one out.

EDIT: oh yeah... the PRI mounts costed about $90 each. I sent my old mount to them and they sent me the new, solid-filled ones.

-rw

·
founding father
1,709 Posts
but if and when you get them, don't complain that you feel a helluva lot of vibration in the car and stuff like that. because thats just what the new poly ones do. so thieu and myself have warned ya

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
dry..why'd you send yours back? well..i got mine directly from place racing for $160 for both. it does vibrate a lot but eventually it'll get better(i dont think it will ever get to the stock feeling). it does improve your launches and they do have a lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
63 Posts
ZKrazy said:
dry..why'd you send yours back? well..i got mine directly from place racing for $160 for both. it does vibrate a lot but eventually it'll get better(i dont think it will ever get to the stock feeling). it does improve your launches and they do have a lifetime warranty.
I wasn't sure if the Altima mounts were the same as the Bluebird, so I figured I'd just send in my old mounts and have them redone with polyurethane.

-rw

1 - 7 of 7 Posts