Nissan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Hiiiigh Rollin!
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone or does anyone know how or how difficult it is to change one of these and if its possible to do it should i go with high performance ones or just factory (my rear one is cracked) well thanks a million anyone who answers just pm me if its urgent -Jon

·
Hiiiigh Rollin!
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
need input please!??!?!:confused:

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Check it out. I am selling mine $60 shipped!! Mine are factory and packaged and ready to go. Its the front and back mounts which are what are most likely blown on your car. They will fit cause mine are off my 94. Email me at [email protected]. You can send me a paypal their if interested as well.

·
Hiiiigh Rollin!
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey please activate your PM thing so we can talk about this more in depth and also i put up a reply on your for sale post too please read it and get back to me thanks and i dont have paypal but maybe i could just send you a check, and you are for sure that they are both good well thanks and if you wan to talk right now you can im me on AOL my sn is Toyoman17 well thanks -Jon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
95GXE
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing