The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
NISSANCLUB.COM
6,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey budday!

I want to powdercoat my wheels, and I was wondering where you get your beautiful altima parts coated, I remember you told me they have great deals and do a great job. Let me know budday.

:) :)

·
22,052 Posts
Ania has been to the place I went to; American Stripping. I personally wouldn't go back. They broke my valve cover. I had to buy another one. Your rims ain't cheap, and I'd hate to see them bust them up. They also weren't as cheap as they claimed on the phone. they quoted me $35 on the phone, then tried to charge me $80 saying it was harder than they had expected. So, fuck them.

I saw a set of bronze Racing Harts on Ebay, brand new, fairly cheap...I thought of your car immediately.

Might be too expensive, but here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=594416831

But if you want to call the place, it's American Stripping in Manassas...(703) 368-9922

·
NISSANCLUB.COM
6,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey,

Those rims won't fit my car, I have 5 lugs. Also, my offset is real weird and very few rims fit. Another reason why i wanna powdercoat the stocks is because they are real durable... Shit, I'm disappointed about American company...

·
8,809 Posts
I made Peterson say he liked having buttsex with men, that's funny :D

·
NISSANCLUB.COM
6,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey cory, yeah, let me know about that guy and if he could hook it up. The cheapest I've found is ridiculous $500... I can go anytime without wheels because i have another set.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hey Peterson, you still have the contacts on the powdercoating rims? I wanted to powdercoat my stock alloys bronze. Can you get the info for me? btw, i'm in MD

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
unknown_g said:
Hey Peterson, you still have the contacts on the powdercoating rims? I wanted to powdercoat my stock alloys bronze. Can you get the info for me? btw, i'm in MD
i got a place in richmond. its 75 a wheel but i can talk to the dude and try to get it better. let me know if you are interested, latas. . .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts