The Nissan Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
hi
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i am tryin to decide whether to get kenwood tornadoes or MTX T6128 's. i was leanin towards kenwoods cuz i thought they were a little cheaper but they r the same price. so which does everyone think is better? i would appreciate any help.. thanks

-wake

·
Registered
20 Posts
Go with MTX, I talked to alott of Audio Enthusiasts and they say Kenwood is crap :p:confused:

·
hi
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
also the kenwood is 600 watts peak and the mtx is only 500. u think the mtx would still be the best pick? thanks

·
Damn! I Drive a Civic
1,927 Posts
gotta be kiddin me!

MTX , sorry to tell you but the tornado sucks! no serioulsy sucks!

kenwood does not make good subs they are only good for head units and other stuff.

MTX there subs always last a long time and they have high spl levels there amps are really good too... i have an mtx blue thunder 300wts if anyone wants it $100

G

·
MTX, but don't buy the 6000 series. I had two of them... and blew em both within 5 minutes. They are rated for 250 watts, 500 peak. I was pushing 2 of em with a 500 watt amp. They shouldn't have blown. I replaced them with MTX 8000's which I think are awesome. Well worth the extra money.

Demmy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.