The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought the arospeed bomb muffler but I just wanted to see if someone maybe heard some thing about it or if someone else out there has one

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey man...I'm sorry I'm not as fortunate as other to spend every earned penny on my car...sometime cheap is the way to go...I just asked good or bad...

In fact, I just bough a couple of 12" subs from Best Buy for $118 (sony xplod 800watt total power)...i didn't spend much but I think I got a pretty good deal...they're having a sale right now in case anyone wants to know.....www.bestbuy.com

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey man...I'm sorry I'm not as fortunate as other to spend every earned penny on my car...sometime cheap is the way to go...I just asked a question, good or bad???

In fact, I just bough a couple of 12" subs from Best Buy, both for $118 total (sony xplod 800watt total power)...i didn't spend much but I think I got a pretty good deal...they're having a sale right now in case anyone wants to know.....www.bestbuy.com

·
I don't care
3,361 Posts
jonboy1433 said:
Hey man...I'm sorry I'm not as fortunate as other to spend every earned penny on my car...sometime cheap is the way to go...I just asked a question, good or bad???
I'm not rich either. I still haven't bought a muffler. I was told that the Arospeed bomb was good but it still isn't as good as the more expensive ones (ex: 5Zigen Fireball, A'PEXi N1, etc). I've also heard one (TwinCam's) and it sounded good.

So I'm saying as far as cheap mufflers go, it's good. But still not as good as the more expensive ones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts