The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Formerly 03alty3.5se87
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, Its that time where i decided i needed an exhaust... I was about to hit the buy button for the Greddy, when it hit me.... Y not get a custom exhaust done.... It would be cheaper... but heres the problem... I want the greddy look and sound..... but i dont want the greddy price :D so i need some mufflers that sound nice and deep and look like greddys Most people have Magnaflows and others but i really want that Greddy look and sound..... so any suggestion, pics, vids, sound clips, etc. would be appreicated... Thanx

·
Formerly 03alty3.5se87
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes i have done that and i justed wanted some feedback from the boards.... I no Search is my friend.... but i just wanted to know other people opinions also

·
My little champion...
4,966 Posts
Search REALLY IS YOUR FRIEND...

But you don't care though. If you did, your original question would have been answered. Anyway, I took the liberty of being your friend since search and you seem to be on the outs with one another.

Go to this thread, on the 2nd page. He has specifics. OBX catback as he claims it (Greddy Knockoff). There you have it!!

Greddy Knockoff info

The author is bgates1654

·
Formerly 03alty3.5se87
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
O shucks thanx bud :D lol Ya i really hate goin through over a 1000 damn searches so i thought i could get some feedback on what other people like

·
X-Mod
6,471 Posts
03Alty3.5SE87 said:
What kind of setup do you have altimat? specifics please
Hot Shot headers, big 6"x30" Magnaflow 3" resonator, one 3" in and 2 2.5" out Flowmaster Delta Flow 40 series muffler. Very unconventional but sounds great and no resonation inside the car.

·
Fibre Customs
14,959 Posts
03Alty3.5SE87 said:
Alright, Its that time where i decided i needed an exhaust... I was about to hit the buy button for the Greddy, when it hit me.... Y not get a custom exhaust done.... It would be cheaper... but heres the problem... I want the greddy look and sound..... but i dont want the greddy price :D so i need some mufflers that sound nice and deep and look like greddys Most people have Magnaflows and others but i really want that Greddy look and sound..... so any suggestion, pics, vids, sound clips, etc. would be appreicated... Thanx
Just get the Greddy muffler then....I'm sure they sell mufflers seperately.:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts