The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Limited Edition, Wood Grain Interior, LOW MILES, Worry free car in Great Condition, Garaged,Power Sunroof/Seats/Doors/Mirrors, Tilt Wheel, Cruise Control, ABS/Dual Airbag, CD Player, Split rear fold down seats, Rear Defroster, Remote Keyless Entry

Best offer takes home a great car.

Please email [email protected] or [email protected] for more information.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are using this site for the possibility of connections to someone who would really want a Nissan Altima. We have posted in other public places. Thank you for the reply.

·
Retired
1,021 Posts
Is this 5-speed? What's so special about the limited edition?

·
2,446 Posts
Limited Edition as in last year for that body style pretty much. I think it had a few other goodies and whatnot, but I'm not sure.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We listed the highlights. This car would be a great, nice first car for someone or for someone who loves the altima. It is in excellent shape.

·
Registered
236 Posts
dee-- I dont know about ALL limited but my wifes came with a power seat....nothing more. Our cars are the exact same 00 and 01, but hers got a power seat and nothing else. Oh that funky ugly ass LE badge

·
4,020 Posts
LE have some unique suspension parts too, that are not shared with any of the other Altimas made from 98 - 01.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We posted here as another route for the possibility of a buyer of a great car. Could we please keep critical personal opinions off the threading? Thank you.

·
Registered
904 Posts
jenlizbeth said:
We posted here as another route for the possibility of a buyer of a great car. Could we please keep critical personal opinions off the threading? Thank you.
sorry but this is a net forum and you wont be able to ask someone to shut up.

you forget a CRITICAL feature. is it manual or auto?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I realize this is a net forum. Thank you. I was merely letting people know that we are trying to make connections to sell the car, not to start critiques of a car they haven't seen.

The car we are selling is an automatic. It has been checked out and rated in top, excellent condition. A great car for anyone, whether it be a first car or a car to tune.

·
Registered
236 Posts
jenlizbeth said:
I realize this is a net forum. Thank you. I was merely letting people know that we are trying to make connections to sell the car, not to start critiques of a car they haven't seen.

The car we are selling is an automatic. It has been checked out and rated in top, excellent condition. A great car for anyone, whether it be a first car or a car to tune.
I dont know if that was directed at me, but I was simply answerign a question someone had. I know I havent seen YOUR LE, but I was commenting on what I had on MY le. Anyway, I wont whore your thread with meaningless jargan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts