The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
a stock 00-02 GT should run a LOW 14 with a good driver. However, i do have one at the top of my kill list. I beat one about a month ago. it was great!

yeah, the later models should run a super low 14, and the svt/cobra's run even lower, like a mid 13 or so

not sure about the ealier ones

·
Registered
368 Posts
1fastaltima said:
a stock 00-02 GT should run a LOW 14 with a good driver. However, i do have one at the top of my kill list. I beat one about a month ago. it was great!

yeah, the later models should run a super low 14, and the svt/cobra's run even lower, like a mid 13 or so

not sure about the ealier ones
yeah as far as my info conserns it's right what's he say's

·
Mine's bigger than yours
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1fastaltima said:
the v6 stangs are dogs! they don't for shit. they might get a low 16 with a good driver. at the very best a high 15. the majority i've seen run low 16's all day long.
Okay cool that's what i like to hear, thanks...

·
DOES HE EVER SHUTUP!
446 Posts
A couple of owners claim 13.8's in a stock 99+ but those are few.

·
Registered
662 Posts
A couple of owners claim 13.8's in a stock 99+ but those are few.
I could have sworn I've seen the following numbers published recently (can not remember where) for all the current Mustang models:

GT: 14.7
Bullett: 14.5
SVT Cobra : 14.1 (pre-supercharged of course)

Mustangs are heavy.

I may have been smoking crack when I read that though. Wish I could remember where it was....

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
we saw an older Mustang GT, full turbo, drag car style at the races last Firday night run a 9.8, 11.0, and a 10.1. That thing was ridiculous!

·
1320 In 12 With A Bed.
1,131 Posts
MaddMatt said:

I could have sworn I've seen the following numbers published recently (can not remember where) for all the current Mustang models:

GT: 14.7
Bullett: 14.5
SVT Cobra : 14.1 (pre-supercharged of course)

Mustangs are heavy.

I may have been smoking crack when I read that though. Wish I could remember where it was....
Around here each one of those models runs .7 quicker.

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
Saturday I raced a 93 Civic si that ran a 9.98 and a 10.2. Crazy little import killed me!!! That's when I decided I'm going to use my Venum setup on the Camaro rather than the Altima. We'll see as to what kinda times I can pull off on the bottle.

·
DOES HE EVER SHUTUP!
446 Posts
Redline said:

Around here each one of those models runs .7 quicker.
Exactly

·
Bluntastic
262 Posts
Mid- low 14's for 99+
high 14s low 15s for 94-98
low 15s high 14s for 5.0s

This is all stock, but the 5.0 can be made to run faster, especiall with a TT kit that is 2200 Dollars!

I raced an 01' Bullit from 50 to 95-ish and he got a 1/2 car at the end of it, started pulling away towards 70, but my top end is terrible

Bullits are hardly faster in 99+ the only thing they have is a different intake which gives them a soild 5hp...

BTW: the 99+ stangs running high 13's is crap, no time slip or video to prove it...

·
DOES HE EVER SHUTUP!
446 Posts
Actually it was in a mustang mag where they were coparing the Bullit to the SS Camaro. The 1/4 mile results were Bullit 13.8's and the SS managed to pull 12.9's BONE STOCK to the tires.

·
Bluntastic
262 Posts
hmm

Dont know what to say about that one, I guess there are a few freaks out there, but I havent seen any stock ones under 14 on their boards.

Damn...12.9 bone stock SS...I drove the WS6 Ram air a lot at work...thought they were mid 13s

·
DOES HE EVER SHUTUP!
446 Posts
Well thats the times they got , I have also yet to see these times from those cars in stock form.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey im new to the board, im not a big import fan but I like the new altimas. Not starting flames here between Imports and Domestics. But some one posted one the Bullitt and just wanted to fill you guys in on it.
Most of the Bullitts dyno at about 275hp which is 15 over the stock gt not 5. Also we have more torque at lower rpms than the gt's. Alot of people are running high 13's stock with them. A guy actually ran a 13.3 with just nitto DR's (but he is the only guy that has ran it that fast stock) he has the slip to prove it. I ran a 14.3 at 99.6MPH with a 1/2 tank of gas and bald shitty GoodYears. My 60' were 2.4 because of my traction problems. If you guys want any more info go to www.bullittclub.com.
Like I said im not trying to start any flames here.

Bullitt1067
Stock

·
Registered
5 Posts
A little more info on Bullitt. I ran mine stock and ran a 8.92 @ 78.2mph in the 1/8th. With just the gear I ran a 8.72 @ 80.3. With the headers and x-pipe I run 8.70's (didn't iprove because of traction) but my mph has went up to 81.4 hitting the rev limiter going through the lights. I also missed 2nd gear and ran 79.8 mph. I know of many 99+ GT's in the 13's @ over 100mph.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts