The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this Del Sol(my neighbor's friend) pulled up besides me on a stop light. he revs his car and i hear the blow off valve, so i say what the ****, lets go! Anyways when the light turned green, we both gun it. At the start he had a better launch ( i spun my tires). The Del sol was off; iwas about at the fender at that time. I then started to pull away til he about a 1/2 a car's lenght behind me then he stayed with me the whole timne at that position. We both shut it off at about 100mph! The Del so was pretty good at the start but through the mid to high range it was decent. I guess that was because of the lack of torque.

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anybody know how much hp the Greddy turbo gives? The sound of teh turbo sounded good.

·
Domestic Attitude
232 Posts
Nice kill, the only reason he had a better strart is because he had traction(no torque off the line) and you didn't. He must've been a little upset with his turbo!

·
Like a Villain
3,765 Posts
was his turbo tuned? maybe he was running low psi, or maybe it's because it's a miata and altimas are God's Chariot. nice kill

·
R.I.P. 97 Altima :(
616 Posts
Primer said:
Does anybody know how much hp the Greddy turbo gives? The sound of teh turbo sounded good.
Depends how big the turbo is and if been tuned properly.

·
Smashing slores
2,419 Posts
IgNiTe said:
was his turbo tuned? maybe he was running low psi, or maybe it's because it's a miata and altimas are God's Chariot. nice kill
Damn man I don't think he was trying to come off as a typical 3.5 asshole guy here. Besides any light car with a turbo will give a 3.5 a good run, I think this allows ligitimate bragging rights.

Good kill Primer.

·
DOES HE EVER SHUTUP!
446 Posts
If its a Del Sol VTEC(160hp) with the turbo it should be running near low's 14's at the worst. Good Kill! I would say that is a good run for a 3.5.

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Low Flying GS-T said:
If its a Del Sol VTEC(160hp) with the turbo it should be running near low's 14's at the worst. Good Kill! I would say that is a good run for a 3.5.
I'm not to trying be cocky but i think this Del sol wasn't tuned properly. Anywyas i love del sol if mod'd properly( i know its a grrl's car but i'm feeling kinda grrlie today..hehehe!) Anyways i would love to get a del sol and add a turbocharger to it. Its good throught the corners and its pretty fast.

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Waddy said:
Damn man I don't think he was trying to come off as a typical 3.5 asshole guy here. Besides any light car with a turbo will give a 3.5 a good run, I think this allows ligitimate bragging rights.

Good kill Primer.
Naw it think its just cause he has an old Altima...j/k! KA..whatever are pretty nice!(Oh i'm being an asshole now, i'll stop!)

·
Incognito
6,134 Posts
watch you self... I'll creep up on ya and show what 1 liter less can do. I've been meaning to drop a load on you 3.5 boys... lol.

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cthunder said:
watch you self... I'll creep up on ya and show what 1 liter less can do. I've been meaning to drop a load on you 3.5 boys... lol.
i know what a 1 liter less can do; i've been beaten by a civic HB with a GSR engine, so no need to creep, yo! Off the shizle dizzle!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts