The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BigBadMike said:
Pewter....nice choice:D
Thanks! It came down to Pewter or Silver. The more we looked at the Pewter the more we liked it. It also helped that the dealer could only find a loaded 3.5 in Pewter so that's what we got.

I have had may compliments on the color. Glad I didn't get the silver after all.(silver looks nice but I'm different!)

·
Former Alty Owner
2,925 Posts
First thing to do.. get your car tinted.. Expecially that you have the leather.. just tell your wife you want to keep the car cool.. :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
scottlny said:
First thing to do.. get your car tinted.. Expecially that you have the leather.. just tell your wife you want to keep the car cool.. :)
That's not a problem since we just moved to Maryland from Florida my wife is used to tinted windows. In fact, she has already said that we need the windows tinted.

·
Former Alty Owner
2,925 Posts
CadGeek said:

That's not a problem since we just moved to Maryland from Florida my wife is used to tinted windows. In fact, she has already said that we need the windows tinted.
You're on your way then Cadgeek.. nothing beats a tinted car.. Once you got that.. you can go for a cheap WAI with a K&N Drop in.. that is definitely the best bang for your buck.. Only 40-50 bucks..

·
Registered
69 Posts
lol

CadGeek said:

I have had may compliments on the color. Glad I didn't get the silver after all.(silver looks nice but I'm different!)
[/QUOTE

oh your different? maybe they offer the alty in pink? it's an old mans colour you got there, still a nice car though. the dealer could only find one loaded in that colour...... get it . there is a reason why he had only that colour.

·
Just a Drummer!!
419 Posts
Re: lol

swissman said:
CadGeek said:

[/QUOTE

oh your different? maybe they offer the alty in pink? it's an old mans colour you got there, still a nice car though. the dealer could only find one loaded in that colour...... get it . there is a reason why he had only that colour.

Jesus why do you have to be an ass swissman!!!:rolleyes:

Nice car cadgeek, just like mine!!!:D

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
very true, can't u see the guy is excited about his new car and he likes HIS color, not u'r color, who made u god of colors...i'm not a fan of black but i'm not doggin' on it....say something positive

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
Re: lol

swissman said:
CadGeek said:

[/QUOTE

What is with you? I got a loaded silver, the only one in a 400 mi. radius. And the ONLY reason I got it is because the person who was thinking about buying it decided on a different color, so they traded w/my dealership for a loaded Pewter, the only one in the area. Silver and Pewter are POPULAR colors. He's happy, I'm happy. What is your problem??

1 - 20 of 31 Posts