The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Import Tech.
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newest picts with my new wheels ... 17" Racing Hart C2 Evolution's and Civic EX front lip ( sorry , cant see it very well )

·
Bayamon, P.R.
38 Posts
I knew they'ed look good on the Alty, Now I gotta go buy em.:D

·
boosted
397 Posts
Damn your car's so much lower than mine :( How did that front lip fit? Did you just bolt it on the bottom of the front bumper?

·
Respect It or Check It!!!
77 Posts
HOW LOW IS THAT

·
Import Tech.
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The front lip takes some spacers to make fit correctly , and it is to short , so you need to add some to the center , come spring I am going to make a splitter in the front center of the lip and paint it ... As for drop I have Sus. Tech. 1.3" drop springs with 1.5 coils removed from the front and 1 coil removed from the rear , about a 1.7 " drop or so ....

·
Just another ricer
777 Posts
looks really clean! Feelin the Frontier too! :D Buyin one this spring or early summer but not the S/C. Which blue is that?

·
Rollin' On Jordans
657 Posts
love the new rims. clean all around.

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
573 Posts
SHAWN said:
The front lip takes some spacers to make fit correctly , and it is to short , so you need to add some to the center , come spring I am going to make a splitter in the front center of the lip and paint it ... As for drop I have Sus. Tech. 1.3" drop springs with 1.5 coils removed from the front and 1 coil removed from the rear , about a 1.7 " drop or so ....
dude, thats more then a 1.7 drop!!:eek: :eek: i have sprints on 205-45-17 paradas and mine dont look nearly as dop as yours! its tight, BTW do you have leather? i also have a silver SE, love it to death. latas. . .

·
Nissan God
5,942 Posts
kudakev97SE said:

dude, thats more then a 1.7 drop!!:eek: :eek: i have sprints on 205-45-17 paradas and mine dont look nearly as dop as yours! its tight, BTW do you have leather? i also have a silver SE, love it to death. latas. . .
lol its looks like he's on GC's atleast. man i've got 205/40s on mine and i still have about 2-2.5 fingers in the front. im perfect in the back though with my
Sprints

·
Import Tech.
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The Frontier is color is "Just Blue" it is one of the coolest looking blues I have seen in a while , no flake Just Blue !!! ,

As for drop ..Mabie around 2" , I dont know I never measured it , I do have 215-45-17's so they are a little taller than 205-45's ....

No, I dont have leather in the Altima , I wanted Cloth !! I flew from Portland Or. to San Jose Calli. to get it , My must haves were , SE, silver , 5speed with cloth .... So thats what I got !!! The Frontier Has Leather though!!!!!!!

·
Bayamon, P.R.
38 Posts
A small extension on the bumper, but his is real small and black, just how they call a the stillen front a lip cause its not the whole bumper.

·
Import Tech.
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yea sorry about the lip thing , the picture is to dark so you cant see it .... I will try to get a better pic. ...

·
donor cycle
8,475 Posts
i can see the black lip on the bottom of the bumper kinda.. car looks real good, no one would suspect that grocery getter to bust 14's all motor :cool:

·
I wish I had a fast car.
82 Posts
Cut coils

Do you have any negative effects to the handling and steering by cutting the coils? I have intrax 1.75" springs and would love to get at least the front and possibly the back down another .5" to 75". BTW...Your rims look killer

1 - 20 of 25 Posts